KIWISPORT REGIONAL PARTNERSHIP FUND 2015 - 2018:
Sport Wellington submitted our Wellington Region KiwiSport Regional Partnership Plan to Sport NZ for the period of 2015 - 2018. As part of the application process Sport Wellington was required to undertake community consultation to find out what the barriers are for participation in organised sport by young people. The community was invited to provide their feedback through different opportunities including attending one of the KiwiSport forums, filling in the online survey/questionnaires or providing feedback face-to-face during a session with a Sport Wellington staff member or partner organisation.
The application to Sport NZ was approved for three years for the period of 1 July 2015 - 30 June 2018.
The Wellington KiwiSport Regional Partnership Fund Plan 2015-18 identified the following priorities, click here for an overview
- Coaching - quality and quantity
- Quality intra and inter-school sport
- Skill development and confidence building
- Family and Community Engagement (particularly in low participation groups)
- Females (10-18 years)
Online Application Requirements for all applications can be found here.
Online Application Considerations for all applications can be found here.
APPLY FOR KIWISPORT OPEN FUND
Applications are now closed
The Wellington KiwiSport OPEN FUND is a community driven on-line application fund where schools, clubs, sports
and community organisations can apply for seed funding with a focus on providing new or expanded sporting opportunities
for school-aged children. KiwiSport funding is not intended to maintain the same initiative long term as funding is only available until June 2018.
APPLY FOR KIWISPORT TARGETED FUND
Expressions of Interest are now closed
Throughout the year Sport Wellington will seek EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST from organisations with initiatives or projects that can deliver against the 2015-18 Wellington KiwiSport Regional Partnership Fund key priorities below in order to reduce barriers to participation by young people in organised sport.
- Coaching - quality and quantity - click here for the EOI form
- Quality intra and inter-school sport - click here for the EOI form
- Skill development and confidence building - click here for the EOI form
- Family and Community Engagement (particularly in low participation groups) - click here for the EOI form
- Females (10-18 years) - click here for the EOI form